22 Sniper Match
- Match Director Contact: John Pierce firstname.lastname@example.org or Chris Richardson email@example.com
- Match Information
- Match Results
.22 Sniper Match Details
4th Saturday Every Month - Registration @ 8:30 am, competition begins @ 9:00 am. During winter months, we may push back to 9:30/10:00 am. Contact Match Director.
- Front and rear rests allowed. No one piece rests allowed.
- All targets will be shot prone unless otherwise specified.
- 60 round match.
- Targets must fall to count.
- Ties will be broken by a shoot off.
- Sighters at each distance.
- Shooter fires 10 rounds only for score.
- Four Classes – Heavy Rifle, Light Rifle, Auto, and Bipod.
- At each distance, competitors will have 5 minutes for unlimited sighters, then go to it to record fire when zeroed.
We will shoot 6 competitors at a time.
- Match fees are $10. You may shoot an additional gun in another Class for $5.
- Distances Size
50 yd 1" x 2”
75 yd 2" x 1 5/8”
100 yd 2" x 3”
125 yd 3" X 4”
150 yd 4" X 5”
200 yd 5" X 6”
- Rifles on firing line will not be handled while target setters are down range – bolt open, magazine removed.
- Spotters allowed. Bring your own scope.
- Competitors not on firing line are expected to help set targets.
- Enter H range from behind the Cowboy range.
- Rifles may be worked on at the designated Safe Area.
No ammo allowed at the Safe Area.
- Rifles will remain cased or in rack when not on the line – bolt open, magazine removed.
- When moving with rifle – bolt open, magazine removed, muzzle up or down.