“BUMP FIRING” RULE CHANGE
On December 5, 2011 the Board of Directors modified Rule C 3 as follows:
C. 3. Fully automatic fire, burst mode fire or “bump fire” (also known as “slide fire”) is permitted in pistol caliber only, and only by special permission of the Board of Directors. The Director of Range Operations must certify each member authorized to use any such mode of fire. All such modes of fire shall only occur on Range F-A. All such fire must be aimed and all projectiles must strike the terminal berm.
Contact Dave Horn, Range Operations Officer, to be certified: email@example.com
- Eye and ear protection are required while on the range.
- Take a few minutes during your next visit and empty out a trash can or two if they're full. It only takes a few minutes, but goes a long way towards keeping the facility presentable.
- Pick up after yourself: throw away your used target backers and any other materials you won't be taking with you.
- Liability Release Forms - Boxes containing liability release forms are located on Ranges B, C, D, and E. Brock's Gap Training Center rules require that all visitors sign a release form every time they come to the Range.
- Remember To Wear Badges - Please remember that membership badges Must be worn at all times when on range property. If you see someone who is not wearing a membership badge, please remind them to wear their badge.
- Good Neighbor Rule - Firearms shall be discharged only between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. You should complete your activities and swipe your gate card prior to 9:00 pm so we have a record that no BGTC member was shooting after 9:00 pm.
- Range Etiquette Members are required to pick up and dispose of all targets, brass and other debris prior to leaving the range.